Derma rolling is also known as micro-needling, skin rolling or collagen induction therapy (CIT). Derma Rollers are made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits.
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti-Ageing / Anti-Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
You should choose the roller which will be suitable according to its purpose of treatment before operation.
Different use examples:
1) For the improvement of the skin color: 0.2, 0.5 (used for improvement of the whole skin colour, for the solution of partial pigmentation problem, etc.)
2) For the skin regeneration: 1.0 1.5 (used for solutions of thin epidermis, thin wrinkle, decline of elasticity, etc.)
3) For the anti-ageing & rejuvenation of ruined skin: 1.5 2.0 (used for solutions of thick wrinkle, large pore, injury scar, pimple scar, severe decline of elasticity, etc.) How to use: Follow 3 steps of needling to enhance forming channels Horizontally-vertically-diagonal Each step has to be repeated 3 times at once.
Soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes. Do not use autoclaves, steam and high temperature sterilization methods.
1) Don’t re-use head for longer than 6 months
2) Do not share with other person
3) Do not roll too much more than indicated time. If treated skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
4) Keep the micro needle part always clean
5) Store in a safe place out of the reach of children
Needle material: Stainless steel
2 Rollers supplied: